90's Silk Slip Dress - White Tulips
The 90s Slip Dress is the founding piece of Silk Laundry, an iconic style for the refined woman. Designed to highlight one's natural figure, the slip was created with the purpose of rewriting fashion's principles by envisioning a piece that is effortless and long-lasting. Combining simple elegance with ease-of-wear and acting as a 'just-stepped-out' ensemble,the 90s Slip has become a timeless staple, securing its place in well-considered wardrobes. This dress represents the Silk Laundry ethos of conscious and thoughtful dressing. It's a piece that will outlive the trends of time, with the functionality to be styled along with your evolving taste, experiences, and body through the years.
Material: 100% Sandwashed Silk
Colour: Black Tulips, print designed by artist Rebecca Ladds
- Material: 100% Sandwashed Silk
- Colour: White Tulips
- Cut on the bias for a flattering shape
- Our sandwashed silk fabric is incredibly soft, has a slightly matte sheen, and drapes beautifully against the body
- Adjustable straps
- Finished with internal French seams
- Designed to gracefully float down the body
- We recommend your standard size for a flattering draped fit
- Suitable and flattering for pregnant women, your standard size can be worn throughout all trimesters, opting for one size up will also allow for some more length in the dress and added comfort.
Model is 177cm/ 5'9.5" and wears a size small.