Light, flowy and whimsical, the Azalea Ruched Mini Dress is reminiscent of The East Order's Byron Bay home. Designed to elegantly drape across the body, the mini dress is cut with a gathered drawstring through the side, and ruffle trim across the hemline.
Our model is wearing a size small dress. She usually takes a standard AU 8/Small, is 5’10” (178cm) tall, has a 86cm bust, 94cm hips and a 69cm waist.
- Length: 90cm (size small)
- Slim fitting; drapes across body
- Lightweight woven chiffon; non-stretch
- Navy hue; delicate floral pattern
- Gathered keyhole opening to the bust; tie-up bow
- Gathered drawstring through side seam; draped ruching
- Invisible zip closure through opposite side seam
- Ruffle trimmed hemline
- V-shaped back
Please refer to garment for care instructions.