Who we are
Perlu concept is a stockist of premium Australian and international designer brands, with flagship-store based in vibrant Leederville and a high-growth online store which operates from the same premises.
Perlu has continued to go from strength-to-strength since its conception in 2014, and is now seeking to expand its team by hiring a part-time Administration Assistant.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Owner and will support the day-to-day operation of both the flagship and online store as needed.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for someone who is highly organised, efficient, and who takes pride in supporting a team. Specifically, we’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Superb time management skills and the ability to track tasks in order to meet deadlines
- A strong work ethic and an eagerness to improve systems and processes
- Experience working with various apps and software to help automate workflows
- Excellent efficiency and the ability to work through problems
- The ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- The flexibility needed to work with a growing company, a positive attitude and willingness to learn
A good knowledge of the Australian and international fashion environment will be highly regarded.
What you can expect
Become part of a tight-knit team who get to work with the best established and emerging brands and who have lots of fun in the process!
How to apply
To express interest in this position, please send your CV, along with a brief covering letter addressing the above criteria to email@example.com and quote the subject line: Admin Assistant Application - [your name].
We appreciate the time of all who submit an application, though please note that due to the expected high volume of interest, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!