Who we are
Perlu concept is a stockist of premium Australian and international designer brands, with flagship-store based in vibrant Leederville and a high-growth online store which operates from the same premises.
Perlu has continued to go from strength-to-strength since its conception in 2014, and is now seeking to expand its team by hiring a full-time Store Manager to be based at the Leederville store.
As the Store Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operation of the flagship store, in addition to helping the Owner devise and implement the store’s strategic direction.
Responsibilities will include, but will not necessarily be limited to:
- Human resources management and planning, such as rostering floor staff and ensuring clear communication with the team
- Exceptional customer service and occasionally using own judgment and knowledge of best practice CRM to manage problems
- Working to store KPI’s and keeping the team motivated in order to meet sales targets
- Proactive time management to ensure receipt and management of stock is handled smoothly
- Effective and efficient liaison with the online team to plan and implement marketing promotions, prevent stock discrepancies and fulfil orders.
Who we’re looking for
We’re looking for an experienced fashion store manager who loves retail and delivering outstanding customer service at all times. Specifically, we’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Worked with KPI’s and sales targets
- Experience managing a small team
- A good knowledge of the Australian fashion environment
- A strong work ethic and take pride in surpassing expectations
- Great time management skills
- The ability to work unsupervised and proactively in order to problem-solve
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- A great sense of humour
What you can expect
Become part of a tight-knit team who get to work with the best established and emerging brands and who have lots of fun in the process!
How to apply
To express interest in this position, please send your CV, along with a brief covering letter addressing the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the subject line: Store Manager Application - [your name].
We appreciate the time of all who submit an application, though please note that due to the expected high volume of interest, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted.
We look forward to hearing from you!